Welcome to Stormflight Designs

www.StormFlightDesigns.com


If you've always wondered about how jewelry is made and fine craft is done, this is the blog for you! Our intent is to show you the step-by-step of creating jewelry from a silver-smith's and lampworker's point of view. We'll throw in some other interesting craft-work too. Consider this a "tutorial-light" blog in a way. You'll get to see the creative process from start to finish. Sometimes it may take a while to get to the finish, so please be patient! We often have to wait for the muse to strike--sometimes in the middle of a different project!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Foodie Pendant Project

Well, its a rainy Saturday, what would be better than working on some jewelry? Well, nothing that I can think of...but it looks like I have a long list of things to do before I get to do that!

So, my sister, Lyndi, has me involved in a give-away for her blog: http://www.nwafoodie.blogspot.com
(It won't be posted until the pendant is done, so, keep an eye out, but in the mean-time, enjoy her great posts).

I am creating a pendant for her for this give-away...you'll have to check out her blog to get the details. I have been creating this pendant out of filigree frame silver wire. Right now it is in the pickle pot getting cleaned up. I have to do the polishing work before it is revealed!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment